This document was last updated on May 10, 2023.
“customer” – means a User or Business Entity.
“device” – Mobile Device, computer hardware and software.
“Mobile Application” – an information technology solution available on Mobile Devices exclusively to Users for accessing and partly using Payz Services. We may make this service available to Business Entities in the future.
“Mobile Device” – a portable computing device such as a smartphone or tablet computer.
“You”, “Your” or “Yourself” – an individual who is applying, accessing or using Payz Services either on his or her own account or on behalf of a Business Entity. This includes, an individual acting as a User or as a prospective User, or an individual acting on behalf of a Business Entity, including any principals (the managing and financial directors, other directors and officers, shareholders, partners and beneficial owners of the Business Entity), as well as any member of staff or an employee accessing or using Payz Services on behalf of a Business Entity.
2. About PSI-Pay
2.1 PSI-Pay Ltd., a company incorporated under the laws of England and Wales with registration number 05899168 and with registered office at Afon Building, Worthing Road, Horsham, West Sussex, RH12 1TL, United Kingdom.
PSI-Pay LTD is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) of the United Kingdom to issue electronic money and also to provide payment services. The registration number issued by the FCA to PSI-Pay is 900011.
3. What are cookies?
3.1 A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that is sent to and stored on the Internet browser that You use on Your device whenever You access a website. Cookies are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owner of the website. Each website that You visit can store its own cookies to Your Internet browser if Your Internet browser allows it. There are different types of cookies:
- Persistent cookies. These cookies are used to store a file for an extended period on Your device. They last after You have closed Your Internet browser, and allow a website to remember Your actions and preferences. They might remember choices You have made on previous visits to make the current visit more convenient and relevant to You. They are used, for example, to tell You about what is new on the website since Your last visit.
- We use persistent cookies, for example, to remember Your user name and to analyse customer visits to Our Website. These cookies help Us to understand how Our customers arrive at and use Our Website so that We can improve Payz Services.
- Session cookies. These cookies are stored temporarily on Your device while You are visiting a website. They last only for the duration of Your visit and expire when You close Your Internet browser. Session cookies are used to support security and basic functionality of a website, for example, to remember what language You selected or Your login details so that You need not re-enter them multiple times when visiting the website.
- We use session cookies, for example, to help Us to ensure security of Your use of Payz Service session and keep You signed in to Your Payz account profile while You move between pages of the Website or services of Your Payz account.
3.2 There is a difference between a ‘first party’ and ‘third party’ cookie:
- A ‘first party’ cookie. A cookie set by the website/mobile application owner (in this case PSI-Pay).
- A ‘third party’ cookie. A cookie set by parties other than the website/mobile application owner. Third party cookies enable third party features or functionality to be provided through the website/mobile application (for example, like advertising, interactive content and analytics). Where a cookie is a third party cookie, You should visit the relevant party’s website for more information.
PSI-Pay uses both first party and third party cookies.
3.3 More general information about cookies can be found on: All About Cookies (in English).
5.1 You have the right to accept or disable cookies used on Our Website. You can exercise this right by visiting Our Website’s cookie settings, available here: Cookie Settings.
5.2 Any Internet browser visiting Our Website will receive cookies from Us. Most Internet browsers allow You to turn off cookies by changing Your Internet browser settings at any time. Please note that You will need to do this for each Internet browser that You use.
5.3 A brief information on deleting cookies may be found on: How to Delete Cookies (in English).
5.4 Internet browser manufacturers provide help pages relating to cookie management with respect to their products. Please see below for more information:
- Google Chrome.
- Internet Explorer.
- Mozilla Firefox.
- Safari (desktop).
- Safari (mobile).
- Android browser.
- Opera (mobile).
6. What happens if You turn off cookies
6.1 If You change Your Internet browser settings and turn off certain cookies, You will not be able to use Our Website in the way We intended and You will not be able to access some parts of the Website or to take full advantage of some features of Payz Services.
- To distinguish You from other Users and Business Entities that use Payz Services or from other visitors to the Website.
- To tailor the Website to Your preferences in line with Your settings and interests.
- To recognise when You are logged in to Your Payz account profile and allow Us to verify You and carry out some of Your identity and security validation and verification checks that We perform.
- To keep Your Payz account safe.
- To analyse how You use the Website and Payz Services.
- For advertising purposes.
- To help improve Payz Services.
8. Types of cookies that We use
8.1 Strictly necessary cookies:
|payz_country||Stores your selected country e.g ES.||Persistent (1 year)|
|cookieyes-consent||Rremember users’ consent preferences so that their preferences are respected on their subsequent visits to this site.||Persistent (1 year)|
|SWIFT_visitor||Persistent (1 day)|
|Microsoft||ASP.NET_sessionid||Unique identifier for session, identifies Your session and keep it secure.||See: Microsoft Cookies and Authentication||Session||Third Party|
|__RequestVerificationToken||This is an anti-forgery cookie set by web applications built using ASP.NET MVC technologies. It is designed to stop unauthorized posting of content to the Website, known as cross-site request forgery. It holds no information about You and is destroyed on closing the Internet browser.||See: ASP.NET MVC technologies|
|Incapsula||incap_ses_259_309746||Used for security purposes to filter out malicious requests.||See: Incapsula||Session||Third Party|
8.2 Analytics and Customisation cookies and Advertising and Targeting cookies:
|AID||Used to link Your activity across devices on which You have previously logged in to Your Google account.||Persistent (1 year and 4 months)|
|APISID||Used to store user preferences and information when viewing pages with Google maps on them.||Persistent (1 year and 6 months)|
|HSID||Used to keep track of Your activity on individual websites to assist with security monitoring of logged in Google Account users. This cookie is also used for content and advertising personalization.||Persistent (1 year and 11 months)|
|DV||Used to collect information about how You use Our Website. We use the information to compile reports and to help Us improve the Website.||Persistent (1 day)|
|NID||Used to store Your preferences and other information, such as Your preferred language and how many search results You wish to be shown per page.||Persistent (6 months)|
|CONSENT||Used for cookie consent setting.||Persistent (21 year)|
|_dc_gtm_UA-XXXXXXXX-X||Used to help to identify You from other visitors by either age, gender, or interests.||Session|
|DSID||Used for re-targeting, optimization, reporting, and attribution of online adverts.||Persistent (2 weeks)|
|__gads||Used for showing of adverts on the site, for which the owner may earn some revenue.||Persistent (2 years)|
|__gfp_64b||Used to manage the acceptance of other cookies by the visitor to the site.||Persistent (2 years and 9 months)|
|Google Analytics||_ga||Used to distinguish and to collect information about how You use the Website.||See: Google Analytics Cookie Usage on Websites||Persistent (2 years)||Third Party|
|_gid||Used to distinguish You from other visitors of Our Website and to store session ID and to group the entire session’s activity together for each visitor.||Persistent (1 day)|
|c_user||Persistent (1 day)|
|wd||Persistent (1 week)|
|xs||Persistent (3 months)|
|datr||Used to identify suspicious login activity and keep users safe.||Persistent (2 years)|
|__atuvc||Used to enable You to share content with a range of networking and sharing platforms. It stores an updated page share count.||Persistent (1 year and 1 month)||Third Party|
|Optimizely||_hp2_id.411455962||Used to remember Your settings as well as for authentication and analytics.||See: Optimizely||Persistent (2 years)||Third Party|
|optimizelyBuckets||Used to record Our variation that You have seen for each experiment. This allows Us to deliver a consistent experience on successive page loads.||Persistent (10 years)|
|optimizelyEndUserId||Used to remember Your settings, as well as for authentication and analytics.|
|optimizelyEndUserId||Contains the end user’s unique identifier and is used to track information on a per user basis.|
|optimizelySegments||Used to remember Your settings, as well as for authentication and analytics.|
|optimizelyPendingLogEvents||Records Your activity.||Session|
|optimizelySegments||Holds audience segmentation information for You.||Persistent (6 months)|
|_ceg.s||Tracks how You interact with pages on a site.||Persistent (3 months)|
|_mkto_trk||Used to link Your behaviour to the recipient of an email marketing.||Persistent (2 years)|
9. Cookies used by other parties
11. Contacting Us
11.1 If you have any questions, please contact Our Customer Support Service. You can contact the Customer Support Service via:
- e-mail at:
firstname.lastname@example.org (if You are a User)
email@example.com (if You represent a Business Entity)
- the ‘Contact’ page on the Website: (https://www.payz.com/) (only for questions).
11.2 The Customer Support Service is available 24/7 (namely, twenty-four hours every day) for any questions You may have.